The platform fee for sellers who were registered using a partner code (link) is 11% and for sellers who were registered without a partner code, 13% of the product cost.
- An individual entrepreneur or legal entity certificate;
- The ability to send products by mail or courier to countries, in which the products are planned to be sold;
- Documents for trademarks being sold.
To register a seller, follow the link or go to the For Sellers section from the Zelwin homepage
In the opened section, click on the Connect Free Account button
Enter the seller’s email address, password, partner code (if any), confirm that you are not a robot, and, finally, click on the Registration button:
An email with a link to confirm the registration will be sent to the indicated email address.
After clicking on the link in the letter, the second stage of registration will be available, at which it is required to specify the details of the legal entity (IE).
In the “Bank Details” block, the seller’s bank details should be indicated; these details will further be used for the transfer of funds received by the seller from products sold.
After all the fields of the form are filled in, click on the Save and Continue button; information about the company is sent to the Zelwin administration for verification.
After checking the data, a letter with information about the results of the verification and with a link to the personal account will be sent to the e-mail specified during registration.
After successful registration, it is required to follow the link and enter email and password specified at the first stage of registration:
Add store information that customers will see before displaying products in the store.
To add information, go to Settings > Company Details and enter data to the following fields: Logo, Company Name, and Company Description:
Before publishing products on Zelwin, it is required to make sure that the brands the store is going to work with are available in the store.
Go to the Products > Add a Product section and enter the corresponding name the Brand field of the Specifications block. If the brand you are looking for is not available, click on the Add a New Brand Here link:
Then in the opened window, enter the brand name and click Add
Shipping template is a set of delivery features that may be applied to products of the same type.
If using shipping templates, there is no need to fill in the shipping data for each product, it is enough to create one template that will be linked to products with the same shipping cost.
Before adding a shipping template, it is required to determine the shipping cost for the product group, for which the template will be created.
For example, if the store sells watches, it is required to calculate the shipping cost of watches from point A to point B by different postal services and then add the shipping cost and terms to the template:
open the Products > Add a Product page, click on the Add a New Template button of the Shipping Details block
At the top of the opened window, enter any name for the template and then click on the Add a Shipping Method button
On the opened page, select the transport company, which will perform the delivery, from the Shipping Method list.
If the desired company is not listed, select Seller's Shipping Method, which means that the seller is going to send the products through the transport company at its own discretion.
After that, it is required to select the countries, to which delivery will be performed through the specified transport company.
In the lower part of the window, select the method of calculating the shipping cost: By Quantity or By Weight.
The first item says that the shipping cost will be increased by a multiple of the number of products in the basket. For each product added, the amount indicated in the Base Shipping Cost block will be added to the shipping cost.
If the By Weight shipping cost is set, the weight of the product will affect the shipping cost. For this type of calculation, it is possible to set the basic shipping cost, which will be taken into account for any weight of the products. In addition to this cost, an amount for each kilogram of the package weight will be added.
In all cases, when possible, it is recommended to include the shipping cost in the cost of the product and to add the Free Shipping option in the shipping template. Free shipping products are more attractive to buyers.
In the very last item of the window, it is required to specify the time interval, for which the products are guaranteed to be delivered to the buyer. If the interval is too short, then the products may not be delivered to the buyer within the specified period, after which the buyer will open a dispute on the order and will be able to return its funds.
It is also worth considering that this period will affect the receipt of a seller’s reward for the purchase. If the buyer does not confirm receipt of the products, the seller will receive payment for the order after the shipping deadline expires.
Enter the shipping interval for the products based on the actual time required for shipping.
It is possible to add several shipping methods for each shipping template; each of these methods will contain its cost and other shipping conditions.
1. Go to the Products > Add a Product section in your seller’s personal account.
2. Fill in the Name of the product field and select the category from the list, which is the most suitable for the product. For the convenience of searching for categories, it is possible to begin to enter the category name in the category selection line.
3. Add up to 16 product photos. Requirements for photos: size under 5 MB; JPG and JPEG formats. The minimum size is 600 * 600 pixels. The product image should occupy over 70% of the photo.
4. If available, provide a link to the product video and add a brief description of it (up to 1,000 characters), which will be displayed at the top of the product page.
5. Add a detailed product description and tags (key phrases that are used to improve product search).
6. In the Specifications block, the characteristics available for the selected product category are displayed by default.
Select a brand for the product. If the brand is not listed, add it (see the Adding a New Brand item). Then, fill in all the attributes that correspond to the characteristics of the product.
If the required characteristic is not listed, click on the Add Characteristic button and fill in the Characteristic Name field and Characteristic Value field.
7. The Price and Variations block allows creating two types of products:
A variable product differs from the usual one in that it allows grouping several products of the same type, which differ in a small number of features, in one card. For example, two shirts that differ only in size and/or color.
The following should be specified for the usual products:
- the price of the product in USD,
- the quantity of products in stock (or at a warehouse),
- the extra bonus - the amount that is withheld from the seller’s income in addition to the basic fee of the marketplace. This amount is converted into Zelwin tokens (ZLW) and credited to the buyer after the purchase. An extra bonus is used as a marketing tool and motivates buyers to make more purchases from the seller. The amount of the extra bonus is combined with the guaranteed bonus that Zelwin accrues for each completed purchase.
- the article (or barcode) of the product,
- the last field in the table shows the amount of bonus (in ZLW tokens) that the buyer will receive for the purchase,
- the Subtract Product from the Stock drop-down list changes the principle of subtracting the ordered products from the stock. If the After Payment for the Order subtraction method is selected, the quantity of products ordered will be subtracted from the stock only after the buyer has completed payment for the order. And when After Placing the Order is selected, the rest of the products will be recalculated immediately after placing the order (before payment). The inclusion of the After Placing the Order subtraction option is relevant in the case of a small stock of products to avoid canceling the order after placing due to insufficient quantity.
For a variable product, it is required first to specify the attribute, by which the products will be grouped. This attribute may be selected from the attribute list predefined for the category.
If this attribute is not listed, the desired attribute may be added manually by entering the attribute name in the input field and then clicking on the tooltip located under the input field. No more than 5 variable attributes can be set in total for a product.
It is required to set the values for the attribute in the appeared field with the added attribute. Input the value of the attribute and confirm it by clicking on the tooltip below the input field. Add all the required attribute values the same way.
When adding attribute values, a page will show a table with variations containing columns similar to the fields of a usual product: Quantity, Article, Price, and Extra Bonus. In the photo column, it is possible to specify a photo for the attribute, which will be displayed on the product page when an attribute is selected. Using the Delete action, it is possible to delete an unnecessary attribute value.
8. The following is indicated in the Shipping Details block:
- The order processing time, for which the seller must complete and send the ordered products to the buyer.
- The ordered package weight, which will affect the shipping cost when choosing the option of calculating the cost based on the weight in the shipping template.
- The size of the package, in centimeters.
- Enabling or disabling the pickup option. For this option, it is possible additionally to specify the cost of processing the order and the amount of surcharge for the processing of each additional item.
- Country, city (and address) of the location of the product.
- The shipping template (see the How to Add a Shipping Template item).
9. The last point is the agreement to the rules of the service and Send the product for verification by the website administration.
The process of adding products may be discontinued at any time by clicking on the Save button. The saved product will be displayed in the Drafts tab of the Product Management section.
Before importing products, it is required to add the necessary brands and create a shipping template.
1. Go to the Products > Import Products section and open the From Excel tab.
2. Click on the Categories button, check the listed categories, into which the products will be loaded, and click on the Download a Template button.